Zone Bollywood Updates

Bollywood Latest Information About The Artist, All in Zone Bollywood Updates

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ranbir Kapoor comes clean about Deepika Padukone! 2011 News

Ranbir Kapoor kicks off Simi Garewal’s new show with a straight talk. Ranbir talked about being in love three times and how shy he’s been in approaching the girls.

Simi Garewal opened her new show ‘India’s Most Desirable’ on Sunday with Bollywood’s handsomest bachelor Ranbir Kapoor.

Over time, Ranbir Kapoor has earned the reputation of a skirt-chaser, a Casanova who can’t stick to a single girl for long. The sourest perhaps was his break-up with Deepika Padukone who later went to town talking through the media about how she felt cheated by Ranbir and also throwing the hints that he was unfaithful in the relationship.

On the first episode of Simi Garewal’s show ‘India’s Most Desirable’ Ranbir came clean about his break-up with Deepika. He apparently harbours no grudge against her, despite the fact that she has spoken some uncomplimentary things about him.

“I still respect Deepika a lot. I had a beautiful relationship with her. She has some angst against me...I think it would have been more graceful of her if she had picked up the phone and speak to me about it rather than speaking on a public platform. She didn’t do that. But still I respect her. Still wish her all the best in life.”

Speaking about his current relationship status, Ranbir said: “I am absolutely single. I’m not looking for love. I believe that it will come at the right time. I wanna get married, I wanna be in love, I wanna love one person, I wanna make that person happy, and I wanna have a lovely life with that person.”

Ranbir also talked about being in love three times and how shy he’s been in approaching the girls.

Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone

No comments:

Post a Comment